Monday, February 28, 2011

Inspiration Station

Inspiration to me can come from multiple sources. I love to look at various magazines such as Elle Decor, House Beautiful, and even fashion magazines such as InStyle. When looking at these publications, I am able to evaluate and determine the styles I like and don't like.

I also really love looking at others homes and in clothing stores and boutiques and seeing what works and what doesn't. Inspiration is everywhere... it can be a sunny day, a beautiful art gallery, colors in the sky, textures in clothing, the list goes on and on.

It is difficult for me to pinpoint one single source of where my inspiration comes from. Since becoming a designer, I am continually growing more and more aware of my surroundings. I am on a constant quest to find what I love and how that one thing can be translated into an interior space.

No comments:

Post a Comment